2. The bar opens daily at 5pm, except on Sundays when we open at 3pm. If you are confirmed to play a show, load in any time between opening and 8pm, unless told otherwise!
3. We ask each band to keep their set to a maximum of 30 minutes unless you are the headliner or it is agreed upon prior to the show! This will be strongly enforced. If you are a new local band and you want people to be interested in watching your band, don’t play for 45 minutes. That is a sure way for people to leave the room. Keep it short and keep it interesting.
4. Each band gets free drink tickets for each member who is 21 and over. If the show is well attended, you will receive extra drink tickets!
5. The cost breakdown for shows depends on the event you are booking and which room it is in. Room rental and cost is contingent on whether it is taking place in the bar or showspace, and varies based on if you require a sound technician and how many staff are required, etc. Now That’s Class can also be rented for special events and parties. When booking an event here please provide us with all the pertinent information you have and we will give you a quote.
6. We do our best to promote, flier and advertise the shows. If no one shows up or is not familiar with your band, we can only pay you so much. We always try to at least give the bands gas money and treat them as fairly as possible.
7. The address of Now That’s Class is 11213 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44102. The bar’s phone number is 216-221-8576. Send all promotional items to this address. Bands are welcome to park in the parking lot behind the club located between W. 112TH St. and W. 114TH St.
8. –by the annoyed door guy–
We usually charge around 5 dollars for a show. This is so the bands can get paid. the bar makes NO money from the door (see points 5 and 6) -and five dollars for 3 or 4 bands its fucking dirt CHEAP anyways- ok?